Adoption Law in Marietta, GA
Adopting a child is a wonderful and fulfilling option for expanding your family. However, it can be challenging, particularly if you or your attorney do not understand the extremely technical steps to successfully adopting a child. Adoption proceedings may involve multi-state, federal, and international law, so it is essential to choose a knowledgeable and competent professional to navigate the process.
At Your Service
Josie Redwine is an adoptive mother who has completed more than 4,000 adoption proceedings since beginning her practice in 1997. She is a Fellow in the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys and a founding Fellow in the Georgia Council of Adoption Lawyers. She is known for deft and successful handling of contested and potentially contested adoption matters.
There are many paths to adoption – domestic or international placements through private or public agencies, direct arrangements with birth parents, stepparent adoptions, relative adoptions and adoption of adults. The law firm of Josie Redwine, P.C. can assist by:
- Pre-placement assessment of potential risks to an adoption plan
- Communicating with agencies or birth parents on your behalf
- Arranging for proper completion of immigration proceedings for foreign-born children
- Courtroom representation for uncontested matters
- Negotiating open adoption agreements
- Taking steps to protect privacy in closed adoptions
- Litigating contested adoptions
- Crossing every “t” and dotting every “i” to avoid negative outcomes
We welcome the opportunity to help you grow your family through adoption. Call today to learn more about the legal services Josie Redwine, P.C. can provide in connection with your adoption plan.
With my first client . . . my daughter Sophia!
If you are looking for a custody/adoption lawyer, Josie Redwine is the BEST family law attorney hands down! She is amazing in court and her experience is invaluable. I am forever grateful for her immediate call to action (an hour notice with no time for preparation), her compassion for justice, and the level of professionalism she exhibits handling very difficult situations. She is a highly respected figure among the judges and her fellow colleagues in the communities she serves. I cannot say enough good things about her. If I could giver her over 5 stars I would!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Fellow In American Academy Of Adoption Attorneys
- Founding Fellow In Georgia Council Of Adoption Lawyers